An Elixir of Youth and Beauty
Sea… rich in sodium, magnesium, sulphur, phosphorus and iodine, elements that regenerate and revive body and mind. The Greeks were the first, from the time of Herodotus and Euripides, to discover the healing powers of the sea. Despite their discovery, the first Thalassotherapy centre was founded in France many centuries later, in 1899. Aldemar was the first in Greece to provide modern Thalassotherapy facilities, establishing in 1997 two model centres in Greece, one in Crete and one in Olympia.
10 reasons to visit one of them:
- For the therapies that are all based on the fresh water of the Cretan Sea.
- For the personal care and service.
- For the huge team of professionals, amounting to more than 45 highly skilled therapists and aestheticians, all specialised in their respective fields
- Because it is not just another SPA, but rather a space of mental and physical regeneration … mens sana in corpore sano.
- Because it is unique in the whole world for its process of sanitisation and hygiene, bolstering, thus, confidence in the centre’s beneficial effectson the visitor’s overall health.
- For the medical care and personal health and diet tips.
- For its cuisine, based on the products of the Greek land, with particular emphasis on nutrition, detoxification and wellness.
- For the Thalion products carefully selected for their ingredients healing properties, and not merely for their marketing value.
- For the flexible programs (from one to seven days in duration) tailored to each visitor’s needs.
- Because it is the most awarded and efficient Wellness Centre in the world.